Thursday, November 21, 2013

White subway tile on the walls with *po$$ibly* white carrara marble hexagon tile for the floor? Yes please. This page has tons of images. "When searching for images of subway tile, I came across this one – the simplicity of the tile, combined with the vintage character of the floor, really reminds me of the NYC subway!"

White subway tile on the walls with *po$$ibly* white carrara marble hexagon tile for the floor? Yes please. This page has tons of images. "When searching for images of subway tile, I came across this one – the simplicity of the tile, combined with the vintage character of the floor, really reminds me of the NYC subway!"
White subway tile on the walls with *po$$ibly* white carrara marble hexagon tile for the floor?  Yes please.  This page has tons of images.  "When searching for images of subway tile, I came across this one – the simplicity of the tile, combined with the vintage character of the floor, really reminds me of the NYC subway!"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment